Skytech offers entry level drone fun with their new Skytech M63 2.4GHz 4CH Mini RC Drone. Fly through the skies with the greatest of ease with the 6-axis gyro stabilization system. Perform stunning aerobatic stunts and flips with the press of a button. With the included 2.4GHz radio transmitter, you can control your drone from over 30 meters away and you can fly multiple drones at one time. This makes a great gift for all age groups as you can fly indoors and outdoors, and the controls are extremely simple to master. Get your M63 mini drone and start flying today!
- Equipped with 6-axis gyro, more stable and accurate to control
- With cool flashing led light, can fly at night
- Unique design for resistance to wind
- 2.4GHz frequency supports long distance and high-speed reflect
- This remote control toy will give you a lot of fun and surprise
- Made of first-class material, it is reliable for kid's safety and durable for long-term use
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor
- Skytech M63 2.4GHz 4CH Mini RC Drone
- USB Charging Cable
- 4 x Spare Blades
- User Manual
- Brand: Skytech
- Model: M63
- Channel: 4 Channels
- Function: Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward, Backward, Sideward Flight, Hovering, 360° Eversion, Speed Change
- Remote Control Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Remote Type: Radio Control
- Remote Control Range: 40 Meters
- Flying Time: 4-8 Minutes
- Charging Time: 30-40 Minutes
- Suitable Age: 14+
- Suitable Situation: Indoor & Outdoor
- Material: Plastic + Alloy
- Flying Weight: .03 lbs
- Size: 45 x 45 x 25 mm/1.77 x 1.77 x 0.98 Inches
- Vehicle: 3.7V 100mAh LiPo Battery (Included)
- Transmitter: 4 AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Charger: USB Charging Cable (Included)
The FAA requires drones that weigh more than .55 lbs to be registered. Registration of this drone is Not Required by the FAA. If you would like to register your drone anyway, you will need to go to here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.